Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DUNDERHEAD

my motorcycle is so nearly back together which is a great thing.... the other 'thing' is what is left over that maybe shouldn't be or should be, I cant remember - especially as I work on the bike in the evenings when my mind is open to closing. Now I know one of these springs is for my clutch pedal, I think I even know which one [the one in the foreground]....but what the is the other one for?
Its right there somewhere in my head but I just cant get it back into my eyes.







8 comments:

  1. FOR JIFFY STAND RENSHAW
    IT'S SAME KIND OF SPRING

    ReplyDelete
  2. not the side/jiffy/kickstand spring...thats smaller [and on the bike]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. p.s. never do anything out in the workshop after 9 o'clock at night unless it's hanging out with friends talking shite.

      Delete
  4. That is from the other clutch pedal on your shelf, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bell 45..... I thought it could be ....but its not chromed , but it must be so it is phew thanks
    deluxes.... If not then then it doesnt happen...

    ReplyDelete