Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Secrets...

I saw on dice a post that made my cock move. Lovejoy, the do as you
likey antique chap, used to get an electric when he found something
sweet, the clouds parted, a choral noise... Hallelujah.
I got the same when I saw that knucklehead, that frame colour, the
extended old time forks, the oil tank holes. I don't even know what
that colour reminds me of but it's a good thing. It's different to me
loving my hatred of arsenal. It feels new. Like a new love.
I believe that children are the future,
Show dem love and let them lead the way.
Give them a sense...
Of pride!
The greatest love etc.
And if it's that electric on a poxy iPhone screen, imagine the vibes
in real life.
These guys are just the best, that shot of Matt on his shovel, too
fucking good.

2 comments:

  1. from your recent posts jimmy you are facing up to the majesty of knuckles - oh and Secrets - what made your cock move was the latvian dancing girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay off that drug Jimmy, it's bad for your heart

    ReplyDelete