Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jimmy Monk you are amazing!

the last day on this trip,
when we left Portsmouth ferry port Jimmy was already gone,
at this time my 45 was loosing power so it could only get 40mph top,
I couldn't catch up anyone on A3, I was own on my way.
then my engine gave up after 10 miles, bad noise, stop running,,,
tried to call recovery but battery was dead on my mobile phone
so I couldn't call anyone for help, fuck...
then Thank god Jimmy just showed up after my 5minutes of panic,
got me recovery and save my journey home.
Thank you very much Jimmy!
not only this time,
he always disappear, take off somewhere else, get lost on this trip
but somehow he turn up, show up, get there before us, meet up in the end.
How?

1 comment:

  1. What a good job, Jimmy!!!

    I could see you had a great trip this time!!
    Please send me some pic!!

    See you in Sep!

    ReplyDelete